CONNECTIONS™ brings connected home leaders to Frisco, Texas, May 17-19
DALLAS , May 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — International research firm Parks Associates announced today annual spending among US internet households for home phone, internet, mobile, security, and video services totals $340 billion.
The firm is hosting the 26th annual CONNECTIONS™ Conference on May 17-19 at the Omni Frisco Hotel in Texas, with sessions addressing the future of the connected home and keynotes from Alarm.com, Comcast, Cox Communities, Nice North America, and Sunnova.
The conference is sponsored by Alarm.com, Calix, Cox Communities, F-Secure, Homebase, Plume, Airties, Bitdefender, Johnson Controls, Nice, Notion, Rapid Response Monitoring, Resideo, Schneider Electric, STRATIS®, AmTrust Specialty Risk, Gadgeon, Ivani, Cooktop Safety, Iris® Powered by Generali, and Assurant.
"Home security and smart home ownership are both pushing 40% of all US internet households, creating new opportunities for interactive services and a whole-home experience," said Elizabeth Parks, President and CMO, Parks Associates. "The networking opportunities and discussions at CONNECTIONS™ become even more significant as these industries converge, creating a variety of solutions and new consumer experiences centered on the safety and security value propositions."
The opening session on May 17, Services, Choice, and Trust – Consumers and Modern Living, examines the position of service providers, the role of choice and trust, and strategies to expand the smart home market, followed by keynote speaker Vickie Rodgers, VP and GM, Cox Communities, Cox Communications. Emerging strategies to serve consumers aged 50+ and family caregivers are featured on May 18, during the special session Seniors, Caregivers, and Tech Services: A Growing Opportunity.
On May 19, the session Smart Apartments: Broadband, Platforms, and Value follows a keynote by David Puckett, VP, Connectivity & Home Products, Comcast, and highlights the growth of connected services and products in MDU properties, including the top value propositions and prioritization for property technologies.
Speakers for the sessions:
- Molly Doyle, Chief Product Officer, Quil Health
- Morgan Hertel, Vice President of Technology & Innovation, Rapid Response Monitoring Services
- Jamie Hsu, Product Manager, RealPage
- Henry Kim, Director, ThinQ Platform, LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc.
- Abe Kinney, Senior Director, Product Management, Alarm.com
- Blake Miller, Founder & CEO, Homebase.AI
- Lainie Muller, Director, Health & Wellness, Strategic Sales, Alarm.com
- Lee Odess, General Manager, New Markets, Latch
- Kian Saneii, CEO, Independa
- Heather Sellar, Director of Sales and Business Development, Essence
- Kevin Weirich, Sr. Director Global Product Management, Connected Products, Resideo
SOURCE Parks Associates