SimpliSafe, Wyze, AvantGuard, Vintage Security, RapidSOS, ADT, Affiliated Monitoring, and more addresses the latest trends in home security and smart home at CONNECTIONS™
DALLAS, Aug. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Parks Associates’ latest security research Security Buyers: Purchase Trends and Triggers finds 49% of DIY security system owners report that they purchased their home security system due to a burglary at their home or the home of a loved one, compared to just 27% of professionally installed system owners. The research firm will host State of the Home Security Market virtually on Thursday, August 18, 11 am CT US, as part of the 26th annual CONNECTIONS™: Premier Connected Home Conference series.
Event sponsors include Alarm.com, Calix, Cox Communities, F-Secure, Homebase, Plume, Airties, Bitdefender, Johnson Controls, Nice, Notion, Rapid Response Monitoring, Resideo, Schneider Electric, STRATIS®, a RealPage Company, AmTrust Specialty Risk, Gadgeon, Cooktop Safety, Ivani, Midea, Cooktop Safety, Iris® Powered by Generali, and Assurant.
"There are many new entrants in the DIY and monitoring landscape, so companies need to go beyond the standard peace-of-mind value proposition to differentiate in this crowded market," said Ryan Hulla, Analyst, Parks Associates. "Benefits such as ease of use and access control innovations can help solutions stand out, and some security companies are branching out into new sectors, such as energy services and vehicle monitoring. At CONNECTIONS™, we will discuss many of these new opportunities and explore the impact of recent moves, such as ADT’s joint venture with Ford and the partnership between Alarm.com and telematics provider CalAmp."
State of the Home Security Market features an executive fireside chat with Daniel Oppenheim, CEO, Affiliated Monitoring, interactive panels, and a special dealer roundtable that address new business models in the industry and the role of devices in allowing companies to expand beyond traditional security offerings. Session panels include leading speakers:
- Jeff Bales, Senior Director Business Development and Sales, Notion
- Michael Bobich, Director of Partnerships, SimpliSafe
- Ian Bryant, Residential, Commercial, & IoT Technology Specialist
- Rich Campbell, Training and Development Specialist, RFI
- Jennifer Doctor, Senior Director, Product Management, Johnson Controls
- Larry Folsom, SVP and Chief Monitoring Officer, ADT
- Marty Hebert, Head of Security Sales and Strategy, RapidSOS
- Brian Helt, VP, Strategy and Transformation, HomePro, Inc.
- Robert McDonald, District General Manager, Vintage Security
- Tim Meekin, CEO, DealerAlly
- Sean Miller, CEO and Co-founder, Griot Technology
- Jody Patterson, National Accounts, Central Region, AvantGuard Monitoring Centers
- Jennifer Theobald, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Rapid Response
- Jing Xue, Director of Product Management, Wyze
- Wil Vitela, Owner, Home Technology Expert
To request data or an interview, contact Rosey Sera, email@example.com, 972-490-1113.
Parks Associates’ 26th annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference features multiple virtual sessions hosted throughout 2022 focused on the adoption of technology including smart home, security, connected health, energy, home automation, and entertainment solutions.
Bringing together more than 1,500 senior executives, CONNECTIONS™ provides networking opportunities combined with visionary keynotes and virtual sessions. The Parks Associates analyst team leads all conference sessions, which are focused on technology innovations, consumer adoption and trends, product and service forecasts, and the evaluation of new business strategies, partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added service design.
Throughout the event, sponsors offer demos during virtual networking events, spotlighting new technology innovations and services for the entertainment, mobile, and smart home market segments.
Register now. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 972-490-1113, and visit www.connectionsconference.com.
SOURCE Parks Associates