66% of security system owners are interested a cybersecurity add-on service for their security system
DALLAS, April 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — New Parks Associates research finds interest in add-on services for home security systems is high, with each tested option scoring over 60% among current owners, including 69% interested in vehicle monitoring and 66% in cybersecurity.
The research firm will host Expanding the Role of the Home Network, the next virtual session in the 26th annual CONNECTIONS™: Premier Connected Home Conference series tomorrow, Thursday, April 14, 11:00 a.m. CT. Event sponsors include Alarm.com, Cox Communities, F-Secure, Homebase, Plume, Airties, Bitdefender, Johnson Controls, Nice, Notion, Rapid Response Monitoring, Realpage, Resideo, Schneider Electric, AmTrust Specialty Risk, Gadgeon, Cooktop Safety, Iris® Powered by Generali, and Assurant.
- Jon Clay, VP – Threat Intelligence, Trend Micro
- Todd Kozee, VP, Business Development, Support.com
- John Minasyan, Director, Product Management, Linksys/Belkin
- Tony Testa, Director Marketing, Qorvo
- Razvan Todor, Sr. Director, Connected Homes Security, Bitdefender
- Eric Villines, Head of Global Communications, Anker Innovations
- Oz Yildirim, EVP & GM of North America, Airties Wireless Networks
The session also brings together industry players from pro-service channels for a special roundtable discussion, Smart Home Tech and the Pros: View from the Channel, which addresses the role of interactive services and the opportunities and challenges of incorporating smart home technology into installers’ offerings. Speakers:
- Ian Bryant, Senior Director Strategic Partnerships, CEDIA
- Kevin Huisman, Service Manager, Grand Home Automation
- Jennifer Mallett, Founder and CEO, Level Up Your Home
- JC Murphy, President, Savant
- Bill Nicholson, Director, Rutestock
- Loren Roetman, Home Technology Master, Cloudburst Technology
- Jason Wade, Founder, Doorbell Ninja
For 26 years, CONNECTIONS™ has brought together thousands of industry players from the consumer technology ecosystem for networking opportunities, consumer and industry research from the Parks Associates analyst team, insights from visionary speakers, and thoughtful, curated sessions focused on technology innovations, consumer behavior, and product and service adoption and trends.
To request data or an interview, contact Rosey Sera,
Parks Associates’ 26th annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference features multiple virtual sessions hosted throughout 2022 focused on the adoption of technology including smart home, security, connected health, energy, home automation, and entertainment solutions.
Bringing together more than 1,500 senior executives, CONNECTIONS™ provides networking opportunities combined with visionary keynotes and virtual sessions. The Parks Associates analyst team leads all conference sessions, which are focused on technology innovations, consumer adoption and trends, product and service forecasts, and the evaluation of new business strategies, partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added service design.
Throughout the event, sponsors offer demos during virtual networking events, spotlighting new technology innovations and services for the entertainment, mobile, and smart home market segments.
CONNECTIONS™ 2022 features an in-person conference on May 17-19, 2022, at the Omni Frisco Hotel. Register now. For more information, contact
, call 972-490-1113, and visit www.connectionsconference.com.
SOURCE Parks Associates